For a rich and sumptuous window treatment, luxurious hand goblet-pleat curtains make a stunning alternative to a traditional pinch-pleat or pencil-pleat heading.
Made in the shape of a goblet or champagne glass, goblet-pleat curtains are created by hand sewing each pleat into position at uniform intervals. Goblet-pleats work best with floor length curtains, made with a heavy fabric and hung from a decorative curtain pole.
All our goblet-pleat curtains are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Designers Guild, Crowson, Monkwell, Prestigious, and Henry Bertrand. The hand goblet-pleat curtains featured in the Islington property (pictured) are made from our traditional range of fabrics and lined with a sateen cotton and interlined. Co-ordinating tassel tie-backs, throws and cushions are also available. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on luxurious hand goblet-pleat designer curtains or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including silk, jacquard and damask
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabric lining
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tassel tie-backs
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from