Traditional hand pencil-pleat curtains never go out of style and are a popular choice for simple and unfussy window headings.
With pleats the size and shape of pencils, pencil-pleat curtains are created by fastening curtain tape to the back of the fabric and gently pulling the attached cords to create a ruffle effect. The cords are then hand-stitched into place to stop the pleats coming loose.
Our hand pinch-pleat curtains are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Prestigious, Designers Guild, Crowson, Monkwell and Henry Bertrand. The pencil-pleat curtains featured in the Fulham property are made from a traditional floral design and have a sateen cotton lining. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on traditional hand pencil-pleat curtains or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including cotton and linen
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of lining fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from