When it comes to children’s curtains, the pencil-pleat heading is a clean and simple option and looks striking when used with bold and colourful children’s fabrics.
With pleats the size and shape of pencils, pencil-pleat curtains are created by fastening curtain tape to the back of the fabric and gently pulling the attached cords to create a ruffle effect. The cords are then hand-stitched into place to stop the pleats coming loose.
All our children’s pinch-pleat curtains are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Designers Guild, Crowson, Monkwell, Prestigious, and Henry Bertrand. The pencil-pleat curtains featured in the Putney property are made from cotton with a sateen cotton lining and hung from a brushed silver pole with simple finials. Co-ordinating cushions, throws and bed covers are also available. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on hand pencil-pleat curtains for children or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including cotton and linen
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of lining fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from