Beautifully made hand pinch-pleat curtains are an elegant and luxurious addition to any room. But pinch-pleat curtains made from nubuck suede take luxury and opulence to another level.
Hand pinch-pleat curtains are gathered into three pleats and hand-stitched into place to give a tailored and uniform look and are then attached to a pole or rod using hooks or clips.
All our handmade suede pinch-pleat curtains are available in a variety of colours from exclusive designer brands including Crowson, Monkwell, Prestigious, Designers Guild and Henry Bertrand. The pinch-pleat curtains and co-ordinating interlined roman blinds featured in the Knightsbridge property (pictured) are made from nubuck suede and come with co-ordinating tie-backs. Co-ordinating throws are also available. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on nubuck suede hand pinch-pleat curtains or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including damask, linen, velvet, silk and satin
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tie-backs
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from
• Co-ordinating interlined roman blinds available