Hand pinch-pleat curtains with tie-backs are decorative, elegant and simple and suit nearly all window shapes and interior designs.
Hand pinch-pleat curtains are gathered into three pleats and hand-stitched into place to give a tailored and uniform look and are then attached to a pole or rod using hooks or clips.
All our hand pinch-pleat curtains with tie-backs are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Crowson, Kai, Sanderson, Designers Guild and Henry Bertrand. The curtain fabric used for the hand pinch-pleat curtains and the interlined roman blind featured in the Mayfair property (pictured), is from our contemporary range of modern prints and comes with co-ordinating tie-backs. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on hand pinch-pleat curtains with tie-backs or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including damask, linen, velvet, silk and satin
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tie-backs
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from
• Co-ordinating interlined roman blinds available