Hand pinch-pleat curtains are a classic yet versatile window treatment and are an attractive and elegant window dressing option for bay windows.
Hand pinch-pleat curtains are gathered into three pleats and hand-stitched into place to give a tailored and uniform look, and are then attached to a pole or rod using hooks or clips.
All our handmade pinch-pleat curtains are available in a variety of colours from exclusive designer brands including Designers Guild, Crowson, Monkwell, Prestigious, and Henry Bertrand. The pinch-pleat curtains and co-ordinating interlined roman blinds featured in the Kingston property (pictured) are made from one of our new range of traditional Fleur De Lys fabrics, are lined with sateen and come with co-ordinating tie-backs. Co-ordinating throws are also available. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on hand pinch-pleats curtains for bay windows or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including damask, linen, velvet, silk and satin
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tie-backs and soft furnishings
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from
• Co-ordinating blinds available