Swags and tails are an elegant and charming way to dress a window – especially windows that are tall or imposing – and make a magnificent focal point for any room.
Swags and tails, which consist of overlapping drapes of fabric, can be simple classic shapes in silk or linen. Or for a more opulent and theatrical look, heavier fabric with tassels, fringe trimming and contrasting borders can be used to stunning effect.
All our designer swags and tails are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Crowson, Monkwell, Prestigious, Designers Guild and Henry Bertrand and many more. The curtain fabric used for the hand pinch-pleat curtains and swags and tails in the Ecclestone Square property (pictured), the former home of Winston Churchill, is Italian damask and the curtains are lined and internlined with sateen. Co-ordinating tie-backs complete the look. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on designer swags and tails or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including damask, linen, velvet, silk and satin
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tie-backs
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from