Beautiful handmade swags and tails are the perfect way to add elegance and formality to any room and can be draped, pleated or fixed to give you a stunning, individual window treatment.
Swags and tails, which consist of overlapping drapes of fabric, can be simple classic shapes in silk or linen. Or for a more opulent and theatrical look, heavier fabric with tassels, fringe trimming and contrasting borders can be used to great effect.
All our handmade swags and tails are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Crowson, Monkwell, Prestigious, Designers Guild and Henry Bertrand. The curtain fabric used for the hand pinch-pleat curtains, swags and tails in the Mayfair property (pictured), is Italian damask. The floor to ceiling drapes, which come with co-ordinating tie-backs, are made extra long to pool elegantly on the floor. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on handmade swags and tails or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including damask, linen, velvet, silk and satin
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tie-backs
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from