Swags and tails are a decorative and luxurious window treatment, and by using sumptuous colours and fabrics have the ability to complete the ‘look’ of a room.
Swags and tails, which consist of overlapping drapes of fabric, can be simple classic shapes in silk or linen. Or heavier fabric along with tassels, fringe trimming and contrasting borders can be used for a more theatrical look.
All our designer swags and tails are available in a variety of colours and fabrics from exclusive designer brands including Crowson, Kai, Sanderson, Designers Guild and Henry Bertrand and many others. The hand pinch-pleat curtains and swag and tails in the Sloane Street, London property (pictured) are made from Italian damask. These curtains were installed by our team of professional curtain fitters.
For more information on swags and tails for designer curtains or to arrange a free home consultation with one of our interior specialists, please call us now.
• Available in numerous colours and patterns
• Available in a variety of fabrics including damask, linen, velvet, silk and satin
• Interlined with a choice of three weights of interlining
• Fully lined with a choice of fabrics
• Handmade with hand-stitched hems
• Available with co-ordinating tie-backs
• Large range of designer fabrics to choose from